Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Physical Therapist in Me

My net name is Royal Pen and my initials are ETTG. I started my Physical Therapy career immediately after I graduated from college. I finished my degree at one of the best universities here in the Philippines, Universidad de Sta. Isabel. Some of the hospitals that I was trained for my internship were St. Lukes Medical Center, Philippine Orthopedic Center, San Juan De Dios Hospital, Mother Seton Hospital and many more. After I graduated, I worked as a Physical Therapy Volunteer at one of the biggest hospitals here in our area, Bicol Medical Center Rehabilitation Department for one year. Then I went to Manila and worked as a Medical Sales Representative, also used my physical therapy skills.

Not long enough, after three years I went back to Naga City and studied Methods of Teaching in Ateneo de Naga University and after which gained my professional license as a Teacher.

I worked as a Medical Transcriptionist for three years and operated a Medical Transcription company for one year while teaching Medical Transcription in one of the computer schools in the city. I then gained my training certificate as "Trainor" from TESDA.

In my free time, I usually treat persons with disability such as stroke, low back pain, scoliosis, MPS etc. My usual clients/patients are my relatives and their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment